Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moi Minerals Cosmetics Swatches and Review!

Hi loves! This blog is a long time coming, I apologize for the delay! As some of you know I was chosen to become a Model for Moi Mineral Cosmetics. I'm here to show you swatches of what I was sent to work with, and to give my honest review :)

Here is what was in my package....LOADS of amazingness!!
I was sent 12 Full sized shadows and 15 Samples. How cute is the green envelope!?
As far as packaging everything arrived safe and secure.
Jars come with ingredients labeled on the back and products that are not lip safe are labeled as so which is always helpful.
Above are the swatches from the 10 full sized jars(I chose the colors for these ones)
First up
Rush-
To me Rush is a shimmery smokey purple with tons of sparkle, on the site its described as "sexy" and I would have to agree.
Ever Green-
This is a matte green, the swatch is pretty true to color. One of my favorite greens
Haunted-
Another favorite of mine. Its a bright orange with a tint of pink to it, kind of like a melony color. Very pretty.
Pluto-
I'm going to be saying this quite a bit but Pluto is a favorite of mine as well. Its a deep sexy purple, GORGEOUS color.
Kiss Me Quick-
A very sparkly muted pink, love it.
Maria-
This color has an unfair advantage because Maria is my best friends name, BUT this color is incredibly pretty. Its a metallic gold with an olive tint to it absolutely adore it. I find my self drawn to this shade everytime I go to do a look.
DIEGO!!!-
Haha I don't know if you can tell but Diego is my most favorite color in the whole bunch. Pretty much my favorite shadow of every shadow I own. It is so unique and beautiful. It shifts from brown to blue, there I seriously no way to describe how amazing this color is. BUT everyone needs it! :)
Voluptuous-
Another Fave!! Love the name, and the color, its a mauveulous(don't judge me) purple shade :) super adorable color.
Pank-
The perfect bubble gum pink shade.
Buffy-
Also a fave, shimmery teal color. I love wearing this one with Haunted <3
All the jars come with sifters, and come packed!

Holly also included the "Till Death Do Us Part" collection in full sized jars
Zombie Groom-
Shimmery Zombie Green
Zombie Bride-
Shimmery white with loads of green glitter(awesome as a highlight)


Now the Samples
Samples come with a good amount of product, enough for a good amount of applications.
First for this round...
Onya-
Described as a light shimmery peach color, awesome color!
Ocean Queen-
Typical baby blue color, has a bit of a metallic finish.
Lime Light-
Shimmery light lime green(pretty sure thats why its called lime light?)
Talk Dirty To Me-
This one is part of the Rock Hard collection, its very similar to Maria. This one is described and a Mustard yellow gold with loads of shimmer. Very gorgeous color.
Girls, Girls, Girls!-
Also part of the Rock Hard collection, this one is a shimmery bright pink.
Hi Five-
LOVE Hi Five, to me this color is like a pink toned red, I'm honestly not sure how to desribe it but it makes me happy :)
Spank Me-
Bright shimmery blue, totally love this one! Perfect blue.
Moon Child-
Also in the Rock Hard collection, shimmery black with blue undertones.
Cactus-
I really love this color, its a light shimmery gold with shifts of green, very unique color.

Last bit of Samples


Fireflies-
Muted purple with shifts of blue, really delicate and pretty!
Master of Puppets-
Also a Rock Hard color, deep purples with loads of rainbow sparkle.
Truffle-
A light shimmery tan.
Rockstar Red-
I'm a sucker for red eyeshadows, one of my most favorite shadow colors. This red is AWESOME its a metallic/shimmery true red.
Paranoid-
The last of the Rock Hard colors, its a shimmery brick red.
Last but not least
Galaxy-
Deep blue/grey with lots of sparkle!

I've had a few weeks, maybe even a few months to work with these shadows I've done a handful of looks with them and I can honestly say MOI has become part of my top five mineral companies. They had me at Diego! Colors are unique and gorgeous, very blendable and great pigmentation. I can't get enough of MOI's products. I have not 1 complaint, honestly! Not only does MOI sell eyeshadows, they sell blush, bronzer, lippies,primers, veils,brushes, and skin care products! This woman does it all!I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone. Prices are great, shipping isn't bad at all. Righ now on their site http://www.moiminerals.com/ they are having collection sales, 3 5g for $10, 4 3g for $10, 6 5g for $20 and 10 3g for $25!
I'd also like to say the owner is a total sweetheart! She's very genuine and always there to answer any questions or concerns. Very great customer service which is always an important factor when purchasing items online. Definitely proud to be apart of the MOI team <3

Check out their site :
Their Etsy:
And
Their Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment