Friday, August 26, 2011

The Chequered Lily Review & Swatches!

Hello lovelies! I'm back with another review for you all! This time its from a company I randomly(but luckily) found on Etsy while browsing one day. Their name is The Chequered Lily Apothecary!


 I ordered the reviewer pack which comes with 10 samples of my choice, she sent 12 :)
They came in baggies with a decent amount of product in each bag, good for multiple uses.

First set of samples
Alice-
My FAVORITE of the group, its a light delicate blue with gold sparkly, super gorgeous!
Oxalis-
Awesome grass green with tons of gold sparkle.
Tahiti-
Described as a terracotta-coral color, very pretty.
Tart-
Bright yellow toned line green, sparkly and beautiful! 
Crack Berry-
Ahh this one is actually tied with Alice. This is a semi deep purple with TEAL sparkles! SO gorgeous and unique!
Neverwhere-
Beautiful dirty pink with gold reflects.
Pulsar-
Very pale pink with tons of gold shimmer! Gorgeous highlight color.

Next up...
CandyFloss-
Sparkly cotton candy pink.
Gilty-
Shimmery mustard yellow with gold glitter.
A Dustland Fairytale-
Described as a pale dusty rose with gold and copper highlights, this one also goes into my faves :)
Stormbreaker-
A smouldering deep grey with red silver and purple reflects. Very sexy shade!
Last but not least
Jareth-
This is another top color for me, again very unique, its dark purple with brown undertone, or brown with dark purple undertone. Either way its amazing.

Here is a look I did today using a few of the colors
Want to know what colors I used?
I'll show you :)
I numbered the colors in the order I used them :) A quick mini "pictorial"
1. Alice
2.Crack Berry
3. Jareth
4. Pulsar
5.Tart
And I used Jareth again wet as liner.

As you can hopefully tell from the swatches, these colors are BEAUTIFUL. Hands down some of the most amazing shadows I have ever used. Seriously in love with these shadows and this company.
Pro's-
1. Beautiful shades
2. Unique colors
3. Great blend ability
4.Pigmented!
5. Great prices
6. Fast and cheap shipping
7.Awesome Customer service

Con's-
NONE! besides the fact that I want to buy every shadow in the shop. Con for me Pro for them :)

Would I recommend this company? Umm heck yes!! I am definitely going to purchase more shades and full sizes of some of the ones I received.

The Chequered Lily's Etsy Shop:
Their Facebook:


Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment