Monday, July 11, 2011

Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My 800 Likes Contest has come to an end!! And the judges have spoken!


 Before I announce the winners I'd like to thank my AWESOME sponsors!! 


Addie LaDawn


Ironvine Hair Accessories


Killa Monroe


Abigail's Boutique


Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty


You all have been so kind and generous and I can't thank you enough for helping me with my contest!! 


Now on to the winners!! It was reaaaaally tough for me and the judges to choose our top choice for each category...The way I had it done was I asked each judge to pick their top 2 in each category and whoever's name/picture had the most votes was the winner...There were no ties so that made it easier. 


So for NEWBIES the winner is.........


Kaitlyn McWilliams !!! Both of your entries were great! I loved the colors in this and the design on your forehead was awesome! Your recreation of it is actually more appealing then the actual Face chart to me :)

Now for EXPERIENCED.................
Maria Galindo!!!! She was picked by all 5 judges. This look was so clean, pigmented and dead on!! Loved it! 

CONGRATULATIONS ladies!!!! Please Email me your Addresses to Savannahlovesmakeup@yahoo.com

And thank you for everyone who entered, everyone seriously did an awesome job and it was fun to see all of your entries....please don't be discouraged if you didn't win If I was super rich I would send you all prizes if I could! Thanks again everyone for all the support and love you guys give me I appreciate each and every one of you!!!! <3 and stay tuned for more contests and giveaways :)


xoxo
Savannah

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the great contest. I had a lot of fun working on my entries and seeing the wonderful makeup everyone else did :)

    ReplyDelete